We are seeking a Data Analyst who can support us in analyzing and proving the Betterview value proposition for prospective and current customers. This position will focus on performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and some level of performance testing. They will engage with a cross-functional team and customers to determine and evaluate business metrics to meet ongoing organizational or customer information needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Extracting, organizing, analyzing and reporting on complex data to meet customer needs; communicating data in comprehensible ways using tools such as, MYSQL, Excel, and Microsoft Power BI or other relevant BI tools
- Analyzing trends in customer’s data and create customer facing documentation based on the analysis results
- Developing expertise in product knowledge to facilitate Customer workshop preparation
- Critically evaluate information from multiple sources and clearly indicate the quality and validity of final analysis
- Conducting retrospective analyses on customer data to identify and suggest modifications to customer’s business practices in ways that will in turn maximize the value derived from the platform
- Investigating and presenting results of ad hoc data analysis requests
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO OUR COMPANY
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Math, Engineering, Statistics or another quantitative field, with a track record of academic excellence
- Minimum of one year of experience in a business analysis or related field
- In-depth analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Advanced technical skills including SQL, Excel, BI including presentation building skills using PowerPoint/keynotes and graphic design skills
- Experience in creating detailed reports and presentations
- Experience in creating customer-facing documentation including business case analysis, use-case analysis and ROI analysis
The successful candidate:
- Utilizes excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Employs polished presentation skills.
- Prioritizes multiple tasks to meet critical deadlines.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Competitive compensation
- Generous Health benefits – medical, dental and vision
- Offering Kaiser and Blue Shield
- Providing PPO plans, PPO plans, and HDHP options.
- Betterview covers 50% of employee premium, 10% of dependents
- For dental and vision, Betterview covers 75% of the premium for employees.
- FSA and HSA
- Retirement Plan
- Betterview matches 100% of employee contributions up to the first 3% of pay, then 50% of employee’s contributions on the next 2% of pay.
- Paid holidays
- Charity contribution matches, up to $100
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Commuter benefits
- All employees receive 160 hours per year of paid time off, with accrual every pay period.
- Typical work schedule is Monday – Friday (8:30am-5pm)
Betterview provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, genetics, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Betterview complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Betterview will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Betterview will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you’re applying for a position in San Francisco, review the guidelines applicable in your area.
Betterview expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Betterview employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.