A tale of curiosity, experience, trial, error, success and growth into an evolving marketplace.
Betterview is an essential tool that helps customers thoroughly understand every piece of property they work with, giving key insight to help with accelerate decision-making and mitigate risk. We provide software and services that capture, organize, and analyze data for buildings and properties to unlock valuable insight.
Betterview is the only property data platform that informs every transaction for decision-makers who want to reduce risk, cost & waste in an increasingly competitive environment.
In order to remain competitive and up to our customer's high standards, we need the best. That's where you come in.
Betterview Benefits Include:
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Generous Health benefits – medical, dental and vision.Offering Kaiser and Blue Shield
- Medical offerings include PPO, HMO, and HDHP options through Kaiser and Blue Shield.
- Betterview covers 75% of the sponsored medical plan employee premium, 60% of dependents.
- For dental and vision, Betterview covers 75% of the employee premium, 50% of dependents.
- FSA and HSA.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - Betterview matches 100% of employee contributions up to the first 3% of pay, then 50% of employee contributions on the next 2% of pay.
- 10 Paid holidays.
- Full-time employees receive 160 hours per year of paid time off; part-time employees accrue PTO on a pro-rated basis.
- Charity contribution match.
- Cell phone reimbursement.
- Commuter benefits.
- Typically work schedule is Monday – Friday (8:30am-5pm).
COVID Vaccine is required as a condition of employment with Betterview. Reasonable accommodations will be considered.
Betterview provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, genetics, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Betterview complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Betterview will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Betterview will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you’re applying for a position in San Francisco, review the guidelines applicable in your area.
Betterview expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Betterview employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to complete this application, please let us know by contacting HR@Betterview.com.
Cell Phone Reimbursement
Charity Contribution Match